SC - Land of Hockey?

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Mar 30 22:21:08 PST 2000

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I like it, I like it! I've heard similar remarks coming from the mouth
> of Frank McCourt, back when he was just one of my high-school English
> teachers, and not a Pulitzer prize winner. His was more like,
> "Trumped-up charges have been issued, that you wrote a paper for this
> class, but we both know that is a scurrilous lie. You can take this
> doctored evidence and try to track down your accusers on your own time,
> _after_ you've handed in your paper."

So, what grade did you *finally* get on your paper?

Loved the sarcasm.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
So, someone corners me at a party and wants to know what I actually do during
the day, I explain that it's a lot like trying to take a dump while standing
on an ant hill.  It's very challenging to stay focused on the task at hand.
- -- Mike Connealy on snmlug mailing list (paraphrased)