SC - 'Master Level Feasts'

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Mar 30 20:38:33 PST 2000

Okay, so here I am catching up on another week or two worth of mail, and I
just hadta ask.  Adamantius will prolly thump me resoundingly, but I did
start out life as a student of Ras and learned much from him, including some
attitude (not derogatorily said, but descriptively and respectfully).  SO
the question is...why not?  Granted, I may not produce a Master Level Feast
each time out, but should that not be what I strive for?  I personally am
and will continue to be disappointed in myself if I do not produce at the
Master level, which provides the motive force for me to continue to study
and try to improve.  Yeah yeah yeah, I'll catch hell from My Lady for being
a pompous ass for saying so, but really, why walk into a feast as the
kitchener expecting any less of yourself?

confuzzled once again, Puck

If you can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay on the porch with the puppies.

Siegfried Heydrich wrote:

 We can't all do master
level feasts each and every time out.

    Sieggy