SC - Land of Hockey? (OOP)

Gwynydd of Culloden Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au
Fri Mar 31 08:48:42 PST 2000

- ------------APFM26054990

Hey, at least WE are sending YOU culture!  What do we get in return?  "Sex and the City", "David Letterman", the word "cookies" all over self respecting Aussie Biscuits, and McDonalds!  Oh, and really dreadful spelling!  ;-}

Gwynydd

At 2000-03-31 15:39:07.859000,
"Craig Jones." (craig.jones at airservices.gov.au) wrote:

> >Michael Newton wrote:
> >>
> >> Please hopefully not to the Bananas in Pajamas theme.
> >>
> >> Thorbjorn
> >
> >Why, do BiP deserve better?
> >
> >Adamantius (who will surely roast in the fires of H**l for buying
> his
> >nephew a talking Banana as a gift a year or so ago)
>
> And what's wrong with BiP.  You're slagging off Australia's best
> known export (at least in the <5's).
> First BiP, then vegemite, skippy, blinky bill... Where does it
> stop?
>
> Laff. Have a good weekend guys...
>

> Drake.

> SCA-Cooks".

> =========

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM26054990--