SC - Land of Hockey? (OOP)

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Fri Mar 31 20:11:38 PST 2000

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?"

"I think I am, B2!"

"The Bananas in Pyjamas website is:

http://www.abc.net.au/children/bananas/default.htm    "

(or for the Bananas in Pajamas:

http://www.bananasinpyjamas.com/  )

Both my kids adored them, but have grown out of it a bit now, though Owen
(7) still has a poster on his wall. We slew them 8 years ago as part of a
comedy sport TV show (for Aussies - Live and Sweaty). We started by
reenacting the entire crusades in half an hour (all 15 of us), and ended up
by 'rampaging' through the TV studios, killing the consumer watchdog Helen
Wellings (with my sword!), running away with the heads of decapitated
Bananas, and also decapitated the newsreader who was on next. Then
(naturally) we slew the entire live audience. And we got to see the real
live rocket clock. It was a riot!

They're not really that much like Terrence and Philip - I've never seen
either of them do f%rt jokes!

Glenda.