SC - Land of Hockey?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 31 23:12:07 PST 2000

> Lord knows, TX is flat enough to serve as a skating rink, even if you don't get
> snow!
> - --Maire, who's very, very thankful to be living in mountainous western Montana

Hmmph. Skating rinks usually have more ice than snow. And every few years
here in the Texas Hill Country, when the white stuff comes down, it is
more likely to be sleet and ice than snow. Makes for interesting traffic
situations.

As to Texas being flat, again that is not necessarily true here. This is
the Texas Hill Country. Again coupled with the ice mentioned above, it
can make driving interesting.

You still say its flat? Come down to visit and we will go bicycling. I
think I can convince you in a short trip that it isn't flat.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net