Gas Stations was Re: SC - Re: Honey Advisory

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Mon May 1 01:41:37 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/30/00 10:35:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
> writes:
>
> > mmmm.......peanut butter......I understand there's a great african stew
> >  using peanut butter and chicken and vegetables.....

Hi.  Evfemia Here.  I have a Nigerian cook book.  My recipe for Chicken
Groundnut Stew

2 tablespoon. peanut butter
1-8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 medium onion, pureed
1/2 teaspoon. of dry ground red pepper
salt to taste
chicken parts
1 cup oil
1/2 tsp. curry

1.  Put the chicken parts in a sauce pan.  Add 1 cup water, salt to
taste and 1/2 tsp. curry.  Cover and let it cook for 15 minutes.

2.  Lower the heat and add other ingredients.  Cover and let it all cook
for 20 minutes.  Uncover and simmer for 5 minutes.

I also have lots of coconut and plantain recipes in this book.  Let me
know is you want any.  Coconut rice sounds interesting...

Evfemia at mail.com
Iron Mtn, Meridies