SC - SC: Book of Keruynge

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 06:07:48 PDT 2000

>>>celery sticks with peanut butter trowelled in to fill up the
U shape in the celery. Do they really do that? I love peanut butter, but
this seems WAY too much of the stuff for my liking.<<<<

Balthazar, if that's a "classic" American practice, I'll eat
my fedora with a hollandaise sauce.  Surely this must
be a local custom in your area.   I have never heard of
it until now and I am of sufficient age to be considered
a "classic American" myself.

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"