SC - Re: Pennsic Milk

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon May 1 06:35:08 PDT 2000

If you are using a broad brush, sure.  If you are trying to be accurate, you
need to determine where the foodstuff existed at a given time, how it was
prepared, and whether your persona would be likely to use it.

You might want to check the Florilegium for earlier discussions on these
foods.  Then try the period recipe for hot chocolate, without sugar and with
chili peppers.

Bear