SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Mon May 1 08:20:05 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Glenda
> While on strange modern foods... I saw on a movie today an USAdian kid
being
> made a snack - celery sticks with peanut butter trowelled in to fill up
the
> U shape in the celery. Do they really do that? I love peanut butter, but
> this seems WAY too much of the stuff for my liking.

This is by no means exclusively American, it has appeared in many "what to
give your kids for lunch" pamplets here in Australia.  It is a wonderful
(and fairly healthy) snack which my daughter really enjoys.    It tastes
AMAZING!  The crunch and liquid of the celery offsets the gummy peanut
butter sooooo well.

Gwynydd