SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 08:35:16 PDT 2000

You poor deprived soul. Pennsic Chocolate milk is .....is.....is...well,
description evades me.  It is an incredibly rich, wonderful chocolate milk sold at
the camp store.  There was very nearly a riot last Pennsic when they ran out and
the delivery truck didn't bring any!  Don't know what the brand name is...no one
knows...it's the stuff of legends!

Kiri