SC - Don't like Chocolate?!?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 09:01:18 PDT 2000

Or a lemon candy which I used to get in college (back when rocks were soft)
called "le bon bon bon Napoleon"...they were lemon candy on the outside and a
VERY sour lemon powdery substance on the inside.  The candy would crack as you
sucked on it, and the powder would seep through the cracks...oh my, the
memories!
Haven't seen it for some years now, though....

Kiri