SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon May 1 09:02:17 PDT 2000

I tend to agree with Balthazar.  I've had celery sticks stuffed with
peanut butter at gatherings from Oregon to Connecticut.  It used to be
considered "Curia Food" in Drachenwald when it was a Principality.
Someone brought the celery, someone else brought the peanut butter
(crunchy and smooth-after all we WERE Gormands;-).  Jars were passed
around along with celery for scooping after the made up tidbits were
finished off!  Cheez Whiz was considered to "non-period" for such an agust
body!

Regina Romsey
5th Viscountess Drachenwald