SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 1 09:38:11 PDT 2000

	In the 19th century there was a period that people used Nutmeg as a drug.
Addiction to it supposidly had devistating results.  Serious brain &
digestive tract problems developed from ingestion.  This is one addiction
that I have been suprized hasn't reoccured in the younger kids given it's
avalibility & low cost.
Hej!
Olaf
who enjoys a goo