SC - Thin is in . .. .lose the butt fatty!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon May 1 12:15:57 PDT 2000

By the way, on the subject of storage, I have found that my spices last longer
when stored in colored bottles.  To that end, (and with a great deal of protest
from my lord) I have used Mickey beer bottles (barrel-shaped, large mouth, green
in color) and found corks to fit the mouths.  They really have worked well over
the years.  Phillip keeps asking me if I don't need more!

Kiri