SC - Thin is in . .. .lose the butt fatty!

Christi Rigby crigby at uswest.net
Mon May 1 12:33:30 PDT 2000

I ran across a recipe in Platina (don't remember which one at the moment...I'll
try to find it) that called for corn meal/flour.  I asked about it and was told
that the translator (it was an early translation prior to Milham) had translated
the Latin word Platina had used as "corn" and that it was a common mistake.

I don't know.....I went ahead and used plain old flour instead.   Now what you're
saying makes me wonder.

Kiri