FW: SC - Recipes

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon May 1 12:40:22 PDT 2000

And if you live somewhere in the Southern US, there's a wonderful dish called
Peanut Soup...it's flavored with bacon!   And you can get peanut butter and
jelly and peanut butter and marshmallow creme already mixed together some
places.  The name for the latter is a "fluff'n'nutter".

I guess the wierdest combo of all is my lord's favorite:  peanut butter, catsup
and butter.  I get grossed out each and every time he makes it!

Kiri (who says she can supply the peanut soup recipe if anyone is interested)