SC - Recipes

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon May 1 13:16:23 PDT 2000

ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<
 Balthazar, if that's a "classic" American practice, I'll eat
 my fedora with a hollandaise sauce.  Surely this must
 be a local custom in your area.   I have never heard of
 it until now and I am of sufficient age to be considered
 a "classic American" myself.

 Akim Yaroslavich >>

    Akim, dear, you just don't travel in the right circles! As other folks
have posted, it's a standard in kids lunches, but I see it pretty often at
things like church socials and family reunions, along with the alternate
version of pimento cheese in celery sticks. Both combinations sound rather
odd, but work amazingly well.

            Ldy Diana