SC - Re:the top 8 icks list

Shannon Keys lady_medb at mailcity.com
Mon May 1 17:32:50 PDT 2000

Yes; I have this in my hot little hands right this instant.  I will
try to get this up by this next weekend.  I don't think I will have
too much trouble with the letterings as they are pretty modern.  The
ISBN for those interested in doing an OOP search is 902210298X (which
makes it old!  LOL!)  It is a 1971 publication of Theatrum Orbis
Terrarum Ltd.  Amsterdam and Da Capo Press, NO.  Printed in the
Netherlands.  Shelfmar:Sel.5.19.19 (for those library types)  STC No.
3289 Collation: A-B6

For those asking about scanning.  I don't think that I can get a
clear scan of the pages.  The print is not very clear to begin with
and with the font that it is written in, difficult at times to read.

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html