SC - Pleyn Delit et al-vinegar

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon May 1 21:15:50 PDT 2000

Christianna,

First, congrats on the new baby!

>>I think this is a great idea.  Make it the SCA Cook's List Roundtable
Period Food Discussion.  (Ok if we use the name, Gunther?)  I might go so
far as to suggest that we schedule it after the Cook's get-together
dinner, so we have the opportunity to become sight-aquainted first.  <<

I like the name, but the timing is bad for a class encouraging new cooks.
 Also, for all the folks going to various courts etc. after the dinner.
Like me.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com