SC - the food pumpkin was Re:the top 8 icks list

kelsaborg kelsaborg at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 02:04:43 PDT 2000

sudnserv5 at netway.com writes:

> Thank you to all who sent offers to help.  She has been found safe.  She
>  has decieded to mary someone she met on the internet & was afraid to tell
>  her parents.
>  Olaf/Jim

My sister did the same thing...only he flew in from Australia to do it.  I
still have my doubts about his motives, though.  You never know how many
bodies...I mean skeletons are in a persons closet when you meet them on the
internet.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.