Subject: Re: SC - problem resolved! Does any one live in State College ...

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 12:41:20 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/2/00 8:23:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, crigby at uswest.net
writes:

>  There is a store called The Container Store and they have corks for all
>  sizes of bottles.  And bottles too for that matter.

If I'm not mistaken, the greeks used to seal Amhorae with clay corks, and
then waterproof them with either wax or pitch.  I have made several sizes of
clay corks for my brewing bottles out of Sculpey clay, which works well
(aside from the fact that it is not meant to be used with comestibles...)

Balthazar of Blackmoor
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.