SC - My Fedora

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 13:04:15 PDT 2000

	I cooked all Pennsic on the Lodge cast iron when I ran the Cheshire Inn
(12 CASES of EGGS in less than 2 weeks).  Most of my stuff is the large
camp quality stuff-the kind they use at dude ranches & boy scout camps.  It
appears to be heavyer duty than the stuff for home cooking.  I also bought
most of it over 7 years ago so things could have changed.  Another place to
get cast iron cook ware is Dixe Gun Works.  Are you doing a lot of
Blackened dishes?   Are you maybe hurrying along cooling off the griddle by
dumping it in cold water-this would be a thing bad for any cast iron item.
Hej!
Olaf