SC -"wash them in time of year",was:Strawberry Quest

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 14:00:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/2/00 12:41:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

> >  The modern MREs aren't too bad, I like
>  >the dehydrated strawberries-they are just like the crunchberries from
>  >Cap'n Krunch,
>
>  Hmm, they are better than that even. If somebody packaged that in a
>  candy-bar sized unit I beleive it would actually be a good seller.

If you are looking for dehydrated strawberries, try checking out Trader Joes
(if you have one in your area).  They have a good selection of "dried
fruits", including strawberries, blueberries (which I use to make wine),
cranberries, oranges and such...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.