SC - Period Corks

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue May 2 15:31:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 10:03:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magistra at tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Possibly it was because I was choosing cold dishes that
 the ones I selected were all vinegary! >>

Were the recipes you used initially cooked? Was there information which
specified when the vinegar was to be added? For instance, there is a goat
recipe in al-Baghdadi that specifies that the vinegar be added at the
beginning of the cooking process. By the time the meat is tender, the vinegar
has mellowed and becomes a delicious part of the sauce.

Ras