SC - Broda and other chickpea recipes

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Wed May 3 10:37:41 PDT 2000

Aaargh! Help!

A while back, someone posted a recipe for a broda of red
chickpeas.  I saved the recipe without noting either the source, or
who posted it.  (Silly me).  Please could the original poster mail me
privately with the details of the recipe source and date?  I'd be
very grateful.

Also, if anyone has a good recipe for a vegetarian chickpea dish
suitable for a Moorish-themed feast, I'd love to see them.  I've
ravaged the Miscellany and the Florilegium but have only turned up
chickpea dishes with meat.

yours in frantic feast-tuning,
Jehanne

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/stidings.htm