SC - RE: The top 10 icks list

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 07:09:22 PDT 2000

I sometimes make a chicken or beef satay with a peanut sauce.  The last time I
made it for Pennsic, once the meat was gone, people were dipping their bread
into it.  It contained, among other things, peanut butter (chunky, if I recall
correctly), coconut milk (unsweetened) and hot oil.  So you had a sort of
sweet-hot thing going on.

Kiri