SC - vegemite

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Tue May 2 19:00:21 PDT 2000

I've made coconut milk...when I lived in Papua New Guinea...even used a coconut
from a tree on the plantation where I lived.  However, you can get results that
are just as good by going to your local grocery store and purchasing the canned
coconut milk...not the sweetend kind (Coco Lopez or something similar) that you
find in the mixer section, but unsweetend that can usually be found in the
international foods section.  Oriental groceries also usually have it.

Kiri