SC - real milk...

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed May 3 07:38:40 PDT 2000

    Not as much as the thought of what your cat could do with your mouse.
Ever since they showed a picture of Coco the gorilla, who had learned to use
the internet, sitting in front of a computer, it's just never been the same.
And now you know what the person on the other end in the chatroom really
looks like...

    Sieggy