SC - Bounced message from Olaf

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 3 09:54:55 PDT 2000

It's not that I want to start with a "set number" of people.  I just want to
make sure that I'm not there by myself!  I know I talk to myself all the time,
but was told by my very wise mother that it's ok to do that so long as I don't
start answering myself back.  If I were to try to do this by myself, that's what
I'd be doing!

Kiri