SC - Urgent query

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 3 10:38:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/2/00 10:07:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> > So, you guessed, eh?  :)
>  >
>  > Balthazar of Blackmoor
>
>  NO. I did not. What I am saying is that The information came from
>  different sources over the course of many years, and I can't necessarily
>  tell you what I read in chem, what I've learned in other places. If I
>  was guessing I would say so.

That was an attempt at wit. Sorry if it sounded disrespectful.  I understand
that your information came from a wide variety of sources, all of which took
time and energy to compile and learn.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who obviously needs to be a little more careful when excercising his rather
dry sense of humor on the list...)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.