SC - Broda and other chickpea recipes

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed May 3 12:41:11 PDT 2000

>>Um, no, I meant the _day_ after the Cook's dinner, not directly after
(*urp*)!  That would only be Wednesday, and would get some of the newer
folks who aren't up to coming for the extended Pennsic experience!<<

Christianna,
Participating may turn out to be a problem for me.  The last half of that
week the major battles are held and my main 'Pennsic thing' is to
chirurgeon, in the Point or driving the field.  Alys Katherine has helped
me work out teaching times.  I'm doing 2 on Sunday, 2 on Monday, and a 2
hr. on Tues afternoon.  Copied my schedule to Kiri, to help her schedule
the class.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com