SC - Urgent query

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 13:21:49 PDT 2000

	I don't remember what it is called but a Leboness Bakery I used to go to
made a Round 1/2" thick pita like bread that was toped with a mixture of
olive oil & savory herbs.  Throw a little goat cheese & onions on top & you
could have a periodial pizza.  Maybe some of you Middle Eastern types will
have a period version of this traditional dish- it was baked only on Friday
mornings?
Olaf
who wishes he could drop by that bakery in Manchester, NH this Friday, they
also do the best baklava I ever had.
> From: Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: SC - Urgent query
> Date: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 2:53 PM
>
>     Oh . . . My . . . God . . . a polenta pizza?!?!
>     Actually, a white version might not be half bad. Herbed olive oil,
goat
> cheese, maybe some spinach or parsley, mushrooms, and some spices . . .
That