SC - Chocolate documentation?

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Wed May 3 18:15:46 PDT 2000

- --- Jim Revells <sudnserv5 at netway.com> wrote:
> Sieggy,
> 	I've done that many a time before, it is a true
> treat.  Which is your
> favorite flavor of moon pie?  Bannana or Chocolate?
>

> Huette,
> 	Do they have Toome Moon Pies or some other brand?

I have seen Toome and several other brands, altho
their names escape me for the moment.  I grew up here
in Southern California eating Moon Pies.  I have had
banana and chocolate and vanilla and even strawberry.

> Could I get Kick Cola out there?

I haven't heard of Kick Cola, but we do have Jolt
Cola. [All the sugar and twice the caffeine.]

> How about TN style Bar-B-Que Pork?

It wouldn't surprise me if we did.  I know of a
restaurant that calls itself "Southern-Style
Barbecue", we have several restaurants that proclaim
themselves to be "Authentic Texas BarBQ", and there
are several that say they are "Cajun Barbecue".  We
also have Mongolian Barbecue, Korean Barbecue and
Brazilian Barbecue.

Huette