SC - Polydactyl Cats/.wav file

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed May 3 19:02:16 PDT 2000

><< I'm not sure, but I think Master Thomas Longshanks (Atlantia) is doing
>that
>  one already  (and has been for about 10 years). >>
>
>10 years seems to me an inordinate amount of time.

well, like many of us, he has a life outside SCA.  I've seen bits of the
work.  It's not simply a translation.  Some if not all of the recipes are
redacted twice: First as a single-table sized version that is as close as he
can mange to the original, second as a feast-sized version which may include
changes to deal with bulk production or controlling costs.

Bonne