SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu May 4 06:09:41 PDT 2000

Let me say first that I am far from a computer expert. That said, I am
unaware that it's possible to download a virus simply by opening mail, which
is mostly, if not always text. Is it possible that there may be an attached
file you'd have to open to download the virus? Or perhaps many corporate type
computers automatically download attached files?

Anybody have any recipes for toasted hard drives?

Corwyn