SC - Holy Feast and Holy Fast

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Thu May 4 00:39:01 PDT 2000

>I would love it if someone would pass on any recipes they might have for
>fresh figs.  Modern or period please.

definately look in the florilegium--this was discussed quite a lot a few
years ago when I moved into a house with a fig tree in the yard. I have the
recipes somewhere at home, but would probably look it up in the Florlegium
myself--easier than hunting through disks and drives. I have yet to beat the
animals to the figs though, they seem to ripen the precise week each year
that I am too busy and forget to keep an eye on it.

Bonne