SC - Re: yucky celery fillings

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 09:30:26 PDT 2000

>I have to go with Balthazar.  My mom used ta feed us peanutbutter that way
>-
>as well as on halves of apples with the core scooped out.
>
>Diana d'Avignon

a variation. Perhaps this IS local, or perhaps it is a new thing and only
those of us who have dealt with little kids and daycare snacks in the last
decade know about it.

celery, peanut butter, with raisins on top = Ants on a Log
apple wedge, peanut butter, raisins on top = Bugs on a Boat

And to whoever wasn't US-ian who thought this was too much peanut butter, I
eat a glop of it on a spoon straight from the jar.  If I'm feeling really
decadent, I sprinkle Nestle's Quik chocolate powder over it. In fact, upon
unexpectedly finding myself alone for dinner last night, this was one of the
things I scrounged rather figure out what we had suitable for a one person
dinner.

Bonne