SC - SC: Book of Keruynge

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu May 4 10:48:59 PDT 2000

	I remember it well it was an acquired taste that I did not acquire & I eat
most every thing except Raw Oysters or Boiled Okra.  On the subject of give
away glass ware does anyone remember the cut glass you used to get in bags
of Flour & Corn Meal or is it another thing that was only done in the
South?
Hej!
Olaf