SC - FW: ! URGENT Virus alert by Global Support Center

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 4 11:17:14 PDT 2000

> Please don't send .zip files to this list. That will really screw up some
> servers. Also, if you are asking to recieve something please send it
> as a private mail. There are enough posts on this list without having
> to fill it up more.

I am putting it up on my web pages as we speak.  I am doing alot of
it offline so it takes a while before it shows up.  I will post the
URL where you can view it after I have it up.  I wrote in another
post that it does not scan well due to the font and nature of
printing.  Even trying to sharpen it up doesn't help.

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html