Subject: SC - Re: The all mighty Az

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 4 18:39:30 PDT 2000

    Which? The food or the nobles? Although they really just either cut
their heads off the latter, or simply taxed them into oblivion, which is
worse than burning . . .
    As for burning food, I am forced to point out that the radicals who tore
down the MacDonald's golden arches in London during the annual May day riots
rather shamefacedly put them back up when they realized that it was actually
the best tasting food in England. . .

    Sieggy