SC - Re: yucky celery fillings

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 5 01:12:44 PDT 2000

baronsig at peganet.com writes:

>  This is correct. If you do not download and open the attachment you will
>  have
>  > absolutely no problems. Simply configure your e-mail program to NOT
>  > automatically open nor download any attached files and ignore any that
>  appear
>  > that are not from someone you know or from whom you have requested a file
>  in
>  > attachment form and you will never be infected ever. ;-)

I f I understand the problem correctly (which I probably don't, since I am a
chef, and not a programmer) the virus infiltrates your system, and then sends
an email to everyone on your "address book"...therefore, you may get an
unsolicited e-mail from "one of your friends", who never meant to send it to
you, with the virus attached....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.