SC - Fw: LW Steppes Warlord Dessert Contest

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri May 5 06:41:13 PDT 2000

>	I remember it well it was an acquired taste that I did not acquire
>& I eat
>most every thing except Raw Oysters or Boiled Okra.  On the subject of give
>away glass ware does anyone remember the cut glass you used to get in bags
>of Flour & Corn Meal or is it another thing that was only done in the
>South?
>Hej!
>Olaf

Actually, I'm rather fond of the pale cream cheese one with pimentos, but
as I'm not overly fond of celery (I know, heresy to some), I just eat it
with crackers, or even straight out of the jar. A taste acquired in
childhood, and definitely a guilty pleasure now . . .

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson