SC - an interesting challenge...and its even about medieval food! :)

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Fri May 5 09:11:17 PDT 2000

Anne-Marie asked:
what recipes can people come up with for a well rounded menu that you'd be
willing to pay $60 a plate for? I'd love to do period food, but since the
period idea of vegetarianism is full of fish, I'm a bit stumped!

I have the Moosewood Daily Cookbook, which is all vegetarian and vegan.  If
you would like to contact me privately I can send you some ideas from it.

Murkial
(who is not a vegetarian because she loves a good steak way too much, the
rest she can do without)
crigby at uswest.net