SC - Re: No fedora fricasse yet!

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri May 5 16:11:51 PDT 2000

My daughter rather garbled the discussion we had about the german
cookbook--the one that is available in modern german but we haven't found it
in English.  I don't recall the exact details as I wasn't following the
thread that closely.  At any rate, I'd love to pass on information we have
on medieval german cookery that Frau Uden might use in class.  I'll go to
the Florilegium, of course, but if someone has this very recent discussion
on hand, could they send it to me?  Much appreciated.

Bonne