SC - an interesting challenge...and its even about medieval food! :)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri May 5 21:56:28 PDT 2000

your absolutely right, it wont be a medieval feast. It wont even be a
medieval fast, since there wont be any fish.

Still, I can put together a modern meal of medieval type dishes that make
the diners happy, I'm thinking!

- --AM, who found out the "hosts" are professional musicans who play
renaissance music :)