SC - Moravian Sugar Cake Recipe

DJacquetta@aol.com DJacquetta at aol.com
Fri May 5 22:12:31 PDT 2000

as I understand it, vegetarian means no meat. ie no chicken, no pork, no
fish, no beef, no frogs, no sea urchin roe. Vegan is vegetarian with no
animal products, ie no eggs, no cheese, no dairy.

Sure, some recipes I can sub in good veggie broth for the
mutton/meat/chicken broth the original recipe calls for, but some of them
are obviously meant to be meat dishes, ie rys of flessche?

this is a fun challenge. Even if I end up NOT doign the catering job, I
think the research will be well worth the time!

- --AM, who sees a CA in the works? :)