SC - Quinces (and a query about an eating utensil)

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat May 6 10:56:22 PDT 2000

Balthazar wrote:

The Moosewood cookbook is an excellent source for vegetarian dishes,
although
I do not think they are "vegan", or at least, not all of them.  The use of
yogurt and cheese would preclude a "vegan" appointment.  But, if vegan is
not
mandatory, and simple vegetarian will do, then it is a really good book.  I
have made a good number of the recipes out of it, and they have all worked
with no changes necessary (note I said "necessary"....but, you know me...)

I agree it is a fun book.  And not all of the recipes are vegan, but some
are.  I bought it for a friend who likes to experiment with new recipes only
to find out she bought it the same day.  So I kept it.  My Hubby looks at me
like I am strange when I pull it out, but he will survive.  He has never yet
complained about anything I have ever cooked.

Murkial