SC - Moravian Sugar Cake Recipe

DJacquetta@aol.com DJacquetta at aol.com
Sun May 7 18:23:40 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 7 May 00,, that Morgana Abbey wrote:

> If your comedic timing is *really* good, you could also hand out turnips
> or beets as the booby prizes to those who actually get everything wrong.

Heh.  I don't think that vegetable humor is my forte.

> I'll mention this game to our demo people at Barony meeting Tuesday.

It did work quite well -- I think because it's interactive.  And depending
on the participants (and what else is going on), it makes it easy to
convey a lot of information without lecturing.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net