SC - A Soup for the Qan

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sun May 7 22:45:49 PDT 2000

Meant to answer this but can't remember if I did.

http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/sawe.htm
original of Sabina Welser, in German.  The English translation, by
Valoise Armstrong, is at Cariadoc's site.  You can also find Alia Atlas'
Ein Buck von Guoter Speise there.

 She has done something with Meister Eberhardt's cookbook, but the server
was not responding, the last time I was on the web, and I'm not going
back on until this recent virus worm is cleared away.

It might be interesting for Frau Uden to use the German as a translation
exercise, and then they could check themselves with the English.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com