SC - Americans and corn (was: Food guessing game)

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon May 8 00:22:35 PDT 2000

Nyckademus declared:
> When boiling peanuts or anything similar I use a can of tomato soup, my own
> spice mix (cajun) and boil them for about six hours.  As bubba Tate put it
> "They take about as long as woman making a decision."
>
> No extra salt, no extra oil, loads of flavor
> Nyckademus (still wondering where the hell the rock is and what kind of sale
> it's having)

uh oh. It might be a lot safer to find the rock first before you make comments
like that. Some of the women here are know to carry long, heavy pointy things.
See this file in the SCA-STORIES section of the Florilegium, for instance:
Mordona-arbed-art  (8K)  2/21/00    Mordonna DuBois’ adventure at Estrella.

Stefan, who has been here long enough to know where the rock is, although
he prefers it for the hot tub and the company therein rather than for
protection.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net